Monday, January 18, 2010

Jumping for a Great Cause

My friend Ilse is both brilliant and crazy. Brilliant, because, to raise money for breast cancer, she jumps out of airplanes with 180 other women and takes part in a synchronized skydive. Crazy for the same reason. Every time I see videos of them doing it, I find myself looking down and making both of my feet are firmly planted on the carpet. If you want to donate to their cause, you can do so here. The 2009 jump is over, but 2010's will most likely be even bigger.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for blogging, Christian -- in fact, the 2009 event was the last "Jump for the Cause". After 10 years of setting 4 records and raising money for good causes the organizers won't do it anymore ... But you can still donate money for breast cancer research :-)

    ReplyDelete